Another name change is an affront to ISV's and other partners who must
constantly re invest in our marketing and messaging collateral in order
to keep up to date with the name changes,

It also seems like we bear the brunt of the burden of educating our
marketplace about the name change. Is it too much to hope that IBM eill
invest in branding so that our customers will know what the hell ewe are
talking about?

jte

P.s. There are too many people out there who have just now picked up on
the "iseries" name.

--

John Earl, VP and Chief Technology Officer
PowerTech: 253-872-7788

Email is an excellent way to communicate material that is not time
sensitive. If your communication is of a more urgent nature, please
call.

This email message and any attachments are intended only for the use of
the intended recipient named above and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
received this email message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by replying to this email message or by telephone and delete the
message from your email system. Thank you.