Trevor,

"My personal suggestion is to use i5/OS in your title. Somewhere on the
page, you can define the audience. An example:"

I understand your logic here - but history has proven it to be flawed.
A business manager that thinks he owns an AS/400 that runs OS/400 will
not often get past the cover page of a brochure that says i5/OS. We've
got less than a second to capture their attention, if we are not
speaking in their language, the probability that we will lose them goes
up exponentially.

jte

--

John Earl, VP and Chief Technology Officer
PowerTech: 253-872-7788

Email is an excellent way to communicate material that is not time
sensitive. If your communication is of a more urgent nature, please
call.

This email message and any attachments are intended only for the use of
the intended recipient named above and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
received this email message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by replying to this email message or by telephone and delete the
message from your email system. Thank you.