Not so much for developers but....

New fibre channel adapter
PowerVM/VIOS
Storage Space snapshots
I5/OS file level backups for Linux
Shared processor pools
Integration with Bladecenter enhancements
IBM Systems Director Navigator
ITJ performance improvements
DB2 enhancements including Omnifind
HA Solutions Manager

And right now I can't make sense of what they actually did with
WDSC.....But that is my short list of what I think is somewhat
significant....

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers, Inc.
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN 47302
765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Saint-Gobain. If it did, it would be
folded, mutilated, watered down, politically corrected, and would show
up a week later if at all. If you are not the intended recipient of
this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them,
nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
error.