I agree 100% :)
Nothing beats a discussion with peers having different backgrounds/perspectives. You can only learn from it, provided both sides use real arguments and do not throw sand to each other.> From: dr2@xxxxxxxx> To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: RE: System i Revenue Up> Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:18:43 -0500> > Doug,> > Chuck's right... None of us agrees with everyone here 100% of the> time...hell, go back and read the fun that I have with contending with> Trevor's missives, if you want an example (bracing for a barrage of> Trevorism's now....:)> > Stand your ground. Sometimes it's the right thing to do, sometimes it can> be damn entertaining... :)> > Don in DC> > > > -----Original Message-----> From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chuck Lewis> Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2008 11:13 PM> To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'> Subject: RE: System i Revenue Up> > Douglas,> > You HAVE to be kidding man ? !> > Just ignore stuff like this and get the other stuff you need from the list,> eh? :-)> > Chuck> > -----Original Message-----> From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Palme> Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 12:03 PM> To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion> Subject: RE: System i Revenue Up> > I am out of here......> > I am absolutely sick and tired of listening to this age old argument of > java is better than RPG, RPG is better than Java, C beats everything, PC's > are cheaper, windows servers are more cost effective.....etc.> > Everyone has an opinion, and nobody is right 100% of the time, not even > Bob Cozzi or Scott Klement, both of whom I have the utmost of respect for > and have learned from.> > Since this list has degraded into two factions, I have come to the > conclusion that it no longer serves a purpose for ** ME **.> > I have far too many things to do than to listen to this argument for the > upteenth hundred time.> > Good luck to everyone.....> > Douglas> > -- > This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L) mailing list> To post a message email: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,> visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/midrange-l> or email: MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives> at http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.> > > > -- > This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L) mailing list> To post a message email: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,> visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/midrange-l> or email: MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives> at http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.>
Nieuw: Windows Live Messenger 2008! Gratis downloaden
http://get.live.com/messenger