Ok, for those jobs where you need to sneak something higher in the library
list and you do not want to change the supplied code to qualify qtemp,
then you have to decide as to whether to modify that jobs particular
library list temporarily (or for the duration of that one run with a
special job description or some such thing). Then again, you could run it
with a special command that had the CRTCMD use the "product library". That
puts the product library way high on the library list - right between
QSYSLIBL and QUSRLIBL parts. Don't know if you can use QTEMP as a product
library. To see an example of a product library do the following
STRPDM
and at the command line of the pdm menu
DSPLIBL (NOT repeat NOT, EDTLIBL!!!)
You should see something like:
Library Type
QSYS SYS
QSYS2 SYS
QHLPSYS SYS
QUSRSYS SYS
QPDA PRD
ROB CUR
QTEMP USR
QGPL USR

See DSPCMD QPDA/STRPDM
Product library . . . . . . . . . . . : QPDA