Well, replaced one power supply in the 570 last week. It's 2:30am and I
just replaced another that IBM was afraid to replace live. When bringing
it back up we blew another power supply. All in different positions.

Network guy blew up router connection to internet while I was working:
Network guy: Got an air can? I want to blow out the front of the router.
Me: No. I wouldn't do that. I'd vacuum it out instead of trying to
force all that crud through that piece of equipment. I used this hear
shop vac earlier on my i5 and it worked fine.
Network guy: Finds air can. Uses it. Followed by sound as unit dies
rapidly. Outside consultant with practically a contract for life.

Other technician was pulling some cables under raised floor. Loud noise
from server rack followed by electrical smell. Two servers (out of a 3
server redundancy) die. They all control the phone system. Seems to
continue working. I notify boss and leave voice mail for two others.
Notice that option on desk phone will no longer look up in corporate
directory.

Time to go home and rescue poor Bichon Frise's and cats stuck out in
freezing storm, get a little sleep and come back in to help IBM replace
power supply (ies?).