From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bradley V. Stone
Sent: Wednesday, 12 December 2007 3:33 p.m.
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Setting up TCPIP on new i5

I got mine reset.. actually had to do it twice. :) The second time took
about 2 minutes.

Note to self, as I told Aaron. Don't set up a TCPIP interface with the same
IP as your LAN console or BOOM... your IPLing and resetting it again.. lol!

So, now I have everything set up, but I just can't get a signon screen. My
emulator says "connected" but I get no signon.