From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
CRPence
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:06 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: GRTUSRPMN command not working

My first assumption for such oddities for features that
depend on
database files in QUSRSYS, is a consequence of an improper
data
migration [or any improper restore activity to QUSRSYS].

Review each of the following for exceptions:

dsppfm QUSRSYS/QAOSAY07 /* granter & grantee are named
in a row */

dspfd QUSRSYS/QAOSAY07 *mbrlist
Total number of members . . . . . . . :
1

wrkf qusrsys/qaosa*
QAOSAG09 QUSRSYS LF OS/400 Document
L...
QAOSAG10 QUSRSYS LF OS/400 Document
L...
QAOSAG11 QUSRSYS LF OS/400 Document
L...
QAOSAG14 QUSRSYS LF OS/400 Document
L...
QAOSAG17 QUSRSYS LF OS/400 Document
L...
QAOSAG51 QUSRSYS LF OS/400 Document
L...
QAOSAY00 QUSRSYS PF OS/400 Document
L...
QAOSAY05 QUSRSYS PF OS/400 Document
L...
QAOSAY07 QUSRSYS PF OS/400 Document
L...

dspdbr QUSRSYS/QAOSAY07
Number of dependent files . . . . . . :
6
QAOSAG11 QUSRSYS
QAOSAG51 QUSRSYS
QAOSAG14 QUSRSYS
QAOSAG17 QUSRSYS
QAOSAG10 QUSRSYS
QAOSAG09 QUSRSYS

dspdbr QUSRSYS/QAOSAY07 mbr(qaosay07)
Number of dependent files . . . . . . :
8
Dependent Mbr File Library
Dependency
QAOSAY07 QAOSAY07 QUSRSYS Access
Owner
QAOSAG09 QAOSAG09 QUSRSYS Access
QAOSAG11 QAOSAG11 QUSRSYS Data
QAOSAG51 QAOSAG51 QUSRSYS Data
QAOSAG14 QAOSAG14 QUSRSYS Data
QAOSAG17 QAOSAG17 QUSRSYS Data
QAOSAG10 QAOSAG10 QUSRSYS Data
QAOSAG09 QAOSAG09 QUSRSYS Data

Any exceptions may be origin for a difficulty, including
input
suggesting one outcome and output suggesting another
outcome.

Regards, Chuck