Are you kidding? Lansa has had an employee or two logged onto my
system working on the installation of this software for the last month.
I can't imagine that they give free demos -- they'd go broke from the
cost of installing them.

It would be nice if they'd provide an installation procedure and let me download and install it myself -- but apparently that's not the way they do business. *they* have to log on to your system and install it for you, and based on how long it takes, it must require a lot of effort to do. With that business model I don't see how giving a free demo would be possible.

Anyway, I was kinda stuck using them since we've been using their Data Sync Direct product for a few years in production, and now we needed this added on to it, since UCCNet is going away, and the replacement network requires AS2.

Personally, I wish we hadn't bought their original product -- but it wasn't me who bought it. I wish I could sit and babysit everything that anyone on my staff does -- but there just isn't enough time. I have to trust them, and sometimes they do things that I wouldn't have done.

SJL wrote:
Scott - Didn't you get a demo before buying? I would not have given
them a dime until this problem was fixed...
-sjl