From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 3:40 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Damaged objects after hard fall

Then it might be just as efficient, if not more efficient to just save
the whole system to tape and monitor the save for messages like this
real job log from a spell back

CPF3741-FILE MST in DHTHEIF not saved.
CPF3771-5259 objects saved from DHTHEIF. 1 not saved.
CPF3763-DTAQ QPMJ22T002 in library QMPGDATA previously damaged. (not
saved does appear in the second level help so the search will find this
message)
CPF3763-DTAQ QPMJ25T150 in library QMPGDATA previously damaged.
CPF3763-DTAQ QPMJ27T061 in library QMPGDATA previously damaged.
CPF3771-286 objects saved from QMPGDATA. 3 not saved.
CPF3777- 1995 libraries saved, 2 partially saved, 0 not saved.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Paul Nelson" <nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
10/12/2007 04:02 PM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Fax to

Subject
RE: Damaged objects after hard fall

Oh, I know. This would be an after hours thing.

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978
Office 512-392-2577
nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx