We put in MIMIX ha Lite earlier this year. We've a pair of 570s in the
P30 tier so the software was a fair bit more expensive. Still, the
total with implementation services, including on-site time with a very
good tech guy from Lakeview/Vision, was nicely under six figures.

And it's been worth every penny and then some. Our DR recovery window
is now under an hour, which justified the purchase in and of itself (36
hours was the minimum before). However, we've also used the tool to
migrate one production LPAR from one system to the other, which is
letting us defer some hefty hardware upgrade charges and get the most
out of our current systems. We also off-loaded reporting from the
production database to the replicated db on the other system, further
improving both query & production performance.

Shortly, we're going to stop doing daily backups of the production
databases & back up the replicas instead. We'll still do periodic
(monthly) full saves on the prod boxes but for daily stuff the systems
will be up basically 24x7. So HA is allowing us to improve normal
non-DR availability for the users.

The price tag for an HA solution is high, but as you can see there can
be a lot of benefits beyond traditional BCDR.