Oh, my confusion.

I just tried it to a stream file, and it's not very user-friendly. I also tried using OUTPUT(*PRINT) which looks like it has all the info you're asking for. Maybe you could use that instead of a stream file.

Also, TAATOOL has a DSPUSRSPC command.

Jim Essinger wrote:
Peter,

I use the SAV command to save IFS objects to tape. Saving to a savf, then to
tape seems redundant me, and not a wise use of disk space, if it's going to
tape anyway, and the tape drive is fast enough.. Currently I have the SAV
command put the list of objects saved into a .txt file on the IFS, but a
user space would work just as well for me. Those are the only two objects
that the SAV command will What I see is the the information has to be
processed by a program. One that accesses the variable length of the user
space or txt file. I just was looking for someone who has already written a
program to process the list information to display, or print, or a database
file. Before I write that program, I was wanting to know if anyone had such
a beast to share.

Thanks!

Jim