Function sequence error usually indicates incorrect use of journaling and
commitment control.
Being this is infamous CPYFRMIMPF command, it may also indicate an issue in
the OS (i.e. incorrect CLI environment cleanup sequence). Check out:

http://tinyurl.com/28wzw6
http://tinyurl.com/2ybu4z

I'm sure there are others :)

Elvis

Celebrating 10-Years of SQL Performance Excellence
http://centerfieldtechnology.com/training.asp