Hi list!

I have this error on a CLLE:

34400 - CPYFRMIMPF FROMFILE(QTEMP/TEMPFILE) TOFILE(GELCO_GLH)
MBROPT(*REPLACE) RCDDLM(*ALL) DTAFMT(*DLM) STRDLM('"') RMVBLANK(*NONE)
FLDDLM(',') RPLNULLVAL(*FLDDFT)

Ownership of object QCPIMTEMPS in QTEMP type *USRSPC changed.
Ownership of object QACPTEMP01 in QTEMP type *USRSPC changed.
Ownership of object QACPTEMP01 in QTEMP type *USRSPC changed.
Query options retrieved file QAQQINI in library QUSRSYS.
Ownership of object QCFT572425 in QTEMP type *USRSPC changed.
Connection to relational database FL400 already exists.
Error Occurred in SQL Call Level Interface
Copy command ended because of error.

The message description says:

Additional Message Information

Message ID . . . . . . : SQ99999 Severity . . . . . . . : 30
Message type . . . . . : Diagnostic
Date sent . . . . . . : 05/30/07 Time sent . . . . . . : 11:48:49

Message . . . . : Error Occurred in SQL Call Level Interface
Cause . . . . . : You have issued a procedure call that encountered an
error. The error code is 10. Error codes are as follows:

-- Error type 3 is program type out of range.
-- Error type 4 is SQL data type out of range.
-- Error type 9 is argument value not valid.
-- Error type 10 is function sequence error.
-- Error type 12 is transaction operation state not valid.
-- Error type 13 is memory management problem.
-- Error type 14 is maximum number of handles allocated.
-- Error type 15 is no cursor name available.
-- Error type 16 is handle type for operation not valid.
-- Error type 17 is connection no longer available.

Recovery . . . : Refer to the DB2 UDB for iSeries SQL Call Level
Interface topic in the Information Center book for a complete description
of the error. Specifically, look under the procedure that sent the error.

I tried to check on the Info Center but I can't find any easy way out yet.
I searched on the Internet looking for "SQ99999 CPYFRMIMPF" and I got
just one hit and this looks like German to me.

Looks like is the feed but is weird because is the first time (after a
year or so that the application is running) that I have this issue.

Any ideas of what might be happening?

TIA,

Peter Vidal
PALL Corporation / SR Programmer Analyst, IT Development Group
10540 Ridge Rd., Ste 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
http://www.pall.com

"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."
Rodin (1840 - 1917)