From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jeff Crosby
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 7:34 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Intermec label printer replacement

Curiosity question: Why an _external_ ZebraNet printserver?

We just bought our first 2 Zebra printers (110XiIII Plus) with internal
wired/wireless plus printservers. We're currently using them wired, but our
long-term intent is to use them wireless. The current wireless print driver
doesn't support SNMP, but the release of that driver is imminent.

Thanks.