Hi,

IBM usually delivers the system to us, and after the initial setup, i
drive and install them directly to the customer.

Just make sure that the system is seated nicely in the car. If it is a
tower model, remove the front door, and the front. If it is a rack
model, remove just the front. It's easier to secure the system that way.

A 520, even with 8 Disk drives, can be lifted alone, but for longer
ways, get someone to help you.

The rack model has nice holding metals on the side, just make DAMN sure
that the screws are tight - I had one of the holding metals come out
because of a non-tight screw. (Hurt both my knees, but not the system).

On cabling:

If you have two PSUs, make sure to try to plugin both power cables (it's
about 5 or 10 seconds grace) at once, otherwise you will get an
attention light during the IPL, which you have to clear in the Service
Action Log.

If you're using both Ethernet ports, just make sure to remember which
one you used ;)

And remember that the service processor has to boot until the green
lights starts to blink slowly - then you can start the system.

Make sure to connect the UPS - if you have one - to the correct port,
and BEFORE you give power to the system (UPS detection happens during
Service Processor Boot, not during i5/OS IPL).

There's nothing special involved in moving the system.

Hope everything works out,

Lukas