From: Trevor Perry

Certainly, this forum
has been a source of criticism without thought and criticism with
unjustified bias, but the majority of discussion has been very productive
from my perspective.

Frankly, Trevor, I'm tired of your comments and your overall nastiness.
Just because I disagree with a specific facet of iSociety (namely the number
of links dedicated to a single website), you badger and berate me, with
scorn and derision in public and even more viciously in private.

In public, you call my views unfounded, and insist I have a vendetta merely
because I disagree with you.  You ignore my points and intimate that I am
somehow undermining the iSeries society.  And your pettiness is much deeper
in private.  You have said I am "a Catholic rather than a Christian", a
member of "the Axis of Weasel", and even went far off the deep end to say I
am hurting the platform just by using the term "iSeries".

So, in case anybody wonders why I am no longer willing to participate in
iSociety (through either contribution or criticism), it's not because of the
stated goals of the program, nor is it as Trevor implies because of its
relationship to System i Portal.  I will abstain from further relationship
with iSociety solely due to the vituperative and hypocritical nature of the
man running it.  While he preaches "community", his actual philosophy is
"agree or be labeled enemy".

Homey don't play that.

Sorry this is not a very nice message, but frankly I wanted to get it out
and over with before Christmas.  This frees me up for more joyful and
frankly more important things, like wrapping Thomas the Tank Engine toys for
my little one.

Joe