From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of albartell
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 9:16 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Delete Licensed Program

How tight are you on space ???

                            Display System Status
                                                            06-12-15
09.14.22
% CPU used . . . . . . . :        1.8    Auxiliary storage:

% DB capability  . . . . :         .0      System ASP . . . . . . :
35.16
Elapsed time . . . . . . :   00.00.01      % system ASP used  . . :
51.6129
Jobs in system . . . . . :        623      Total  . . . . . . . . :
35.16
% perm addresses . . . . :       .007      Current unprotect used :
2422
% temp addresses . . . . :       .010      Maximum unprotect  . . :
5996

System    Pool    Reserved    Max   -----DB-----  ---Non-DB---

 Pool   Size (M)  Size (M)  Active  Fault  Pages  Fault  Pages

   1      160.45     83.78   +++++     .0     .0     .0     .0

   2     1435.30      2.73      80     .0     .0     .0     .0

   3      299.92       .00      32     .0     .0    2.7    2.7

   4         .25       .00       5     .0     .0     .0     .0

Not too bad, but this is pretty much what my system was at out of the
box (with two 35GB mirrored drives).  This is a single machine (no
LPARS).

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com