There are some options already setup that do mass saves, although there be past threads here about omissions from some saves.

GO SAVE has preset options, in which GO SAVE 21 gets the most stuff.
GO RESTORE options are the opposite, to recover corresponding menu collection

GO BACKUP gives ability to backup selected user libraries ... warning, there are a lot of system libraries not there, it goes slower, and if you have objects in one library pointing at another, you have to know in what sequence to restore. I can run GO BACKUP from home over VPN, but I have to stop system printer first to avoid unwanted usage.

SAVOBJ  OBJ(OUTQ1  OUTQ2)  LIB(QGPL)  DEV(*SAVF)  OBJTYPE(*OUTQ)
SAVF(yourlib/yoursavf)  SPLFDTA(*ALL)

Michael--

The only difference between saving the definition of an output queue
and saving its contents is the  SPLFDTA({*ALL|*NONE})  parameter.

This example uses a *SAVF; you can only save objects from a single
library in a *SAVF.

If you use SAVLIB to tape you can specify SPLFDTA(*YES) as well, and
save the libraries, output queues, as well as the -contents- of the
output queues!

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx