I was awake then, but I was busy with end-fiscal month.

I did the time change early, at time of a backup, so the tasks that overlapped time stamps would not be the same tasks.

This might explain some other threads (e.g. BPCS-L where some overnight task did not run to a conclusion & next morning they cannot do any accounting input) where something bombed ... some job might have been running at the time the clock fell back, and it screwed up those jobs. it might be smart for the time change process to bring update jobs to a conclusion, not be running, when the time changes.

6 months to fix if routine is involved in other 1/2 of time change.

Remember that Bush's Energy Bill changes the formula on which weekend this happens ... for example "Fall back" is now first weekend in November, starting 2007, not last weekend in October, thru this year. Thus if you are on an old version of OS using the old formula, you need to remember that come the new Bush formula.

I suspect some messaging systems are on computers where people moved the clock in the wrong direction, because the time stamps on some e-mail is even more whacko than usual ... e.g. one e-mail from co-worker was sent me from 2 hours into the future of when I got it. Or did I do "fall back" an hour, and i got it wrong, it is supposed to fall forwards? My opposite is "spring forwards"

Hand raised.   Automatic routine I created to shutdown MQ failed. Well
at least I have mostly one year to fix ti!!