  From: Nick_Radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion"
  Subject: Re: Weird sign on problems
  Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:44:34 -0500

  Hi Albert,

  I have *SIGNON in the AT Parm in my SUBSD for RFINTER.

  But, why would I put my my WS Device names (QPADEV*) into the QINTER
  subsystem also, with *ENTER in the AT parm? What would this do?

  Thanx,

  Nick

  Nick Radich
  Sr. Programmer/Analyst
  EPC Molding, Inc.
  Direct (320) 679-6683
  Toll free (800) 388-2155 ext. 6683
  Fax (320) 679-4516
  nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  "Albert York"
  Sent by: midrange-l-bounces+nick_radich=epcmolding.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  10/25/06 02:05 PM
  Please respond to
  Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

  "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion"
  cc

  Subject
  Re: Weird sign on problems

  This is what has worked for me.

  On the ADDWSE command specify *SIGNON for the AT (allocation)
  parameter for the RF* device in the RFINTER subsystem.

  Then add the same device name (RF*) in the QINTER subsystem bit
  specify
  *ENTER for allocation.

  Albert