Hi:

I am a biased observer, as Robot/SCHEDULE .../ALERT and .../REPLAY
essentially gave me my life back. We are also users of ASC's Abstract. I
have had very positive experiences with the tech support staff at both
organizations. The effects of the combination will be interesting, if any
actually prove to be visible.

Help/SYSTEMS does seem to be trinket oriented. However, some of the
goodies and doodads have proved useful. Besides the ubiquitous stick
figure and adhesive 3-D logo (how many of each I have received I could
only guess), I also have a shirt, a six-can pop cooler, and a flashlight
conspicuously labeled (I kid you not) "Robot/LIGHT". It's in my laptop
bag, and has been pulled out twice during power outages.

An excessively aggressive sales person for either company seems completely
out of character based on my experience.

Darrell

Darrell A. Martin  -  630-754-2187
Manager, Computer Operations
dmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail, including attachments, may contain information that is
confidential and/or proprietary, and may only be used by the person to
whom this email is addressed. If the recipient of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient or an authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is
prohibited. If this e-mail has been delivered to you in error, please
notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this e-mail
immediately.