To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 11:13 AM
Subject: Compiler - 2 was->RE: First time buying System i5

You are correct. I have already sent an email to them for a modified quote
sheet.

This brings up a question I have always wondered on.  Why can they support
more than current-2 compiles, yet they can run code from RPG III days on a
V5R4 machine?  Is there addtl software I can install that will enable the
compiling back to V5R1 machine while the OS is at V5R4?

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com