Hi all,

I would like to send e-mails from my i5 520 in V5.3. But receiving messages is
not planned. I found some informations on IBM Webservers and configured what
seemed necessary. But I have still message CPD9025 when I try to use SNDDST. My
command :
SNDDST TYPE(*LMSG) TOINTNET(('mitteljc@xxxxxxx')) DSTD(TITLE) MSG(MESSAGE)
LONGMSG('long message')
Is my command wrong ? What is the minimum configuration to be able to send
messages ? Do I need more software ?

Thanks.
Jean-Claude Mittelheisser
Euro Information
Pôle Technologie - Serveurs départementaux
34, rue du Wacken
67905 STRASBOURG CEDEX 9
Tel : +33(0)3 88 14 85 33
mailto:mitteljc@xxxxxxx