Joe

From: R Bruce Hoffman

well, the premise seems wrong.

The WITH DATA clause is not a part of the LIKE syntax on CREATE TABLE.
It's part of the as-subselect only. The CREATE TABLE LIKE does create an
empty table.

Second, the level wouldn't matter in an SQL environment. So... the issue
seems to be that you are mixing SQL and native RPG I/O that would be
dependant upon the record format level id's being the same.