De : midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
De la part de Scott Lindstrom
Envoyé : vendredi 21 juillet 2006 16:48
À : midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Which tape for Disaster recovery step "Install the Operating System"

When we go to a disaster recovery test, the vendor saves us some time by
times a year). They bring us to the point where we walk in to the "IPL or
Install the System" screen.

When we start the procedure where we select option 2 - "Install the
Operating system", should the SAVSYS tapecontinue to be in the drive, or
should the tape of our latest SAVLIB *IBM be in the drive?  (This save gets
done more often than the SAVSYS).

TIA,
Scott