From: Philipp Rusch philipp.rusch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:49:44 +0200
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: V5R3 - PTF and link loader problem - IPL B hangs at B6000901

YES , MF35461 was applied before I started to install C6101530.
Meanwhile, MF36564 superseded this, I think, it came with the
C6101530-package.
It is permanently applied.
I would not ask here, if I was allowed to call IBM, we don't have a
software contract at the
moment at this customer (other BP told them this kind of problem
solution was covered by
hardware contract ... )

Thanks for the answer anyway.

Philipp

Kendall Kinnear schrieb:
Did you follow the steps to reserve extra LIC space on the load source
before the upgrade? The SRC says the link loader is out of internal
buffer space. Do a Google search for SRCB6000901 and you will find the
explanation. Personally, I'd call IBM for help; you are going to need it
I think.

Kendall Kinnear
System i5 Architect
Stonebridge

Direct Telephone Number: 972.419.7709
Or Toll Free:  800.776.9755 x7709
Cell Phone Number:  214-676-3146
Fax Number:  972.455.7260
Kendall.Kinnear@xxxxxxxx
http://www.SBTI.com/
If you are interested in iSeries and application development, follow
Angus' blog at http://www.angustheitchap.com/