Do you also have access to tech note 405157488: Management Central - File
QMGTC/QAYPSYSTEM Damaged

    Document Number:   405157488
  Functional Area:                       Basic System Environment
Functions
(BSEF)
  SubFunctional Area:               System Management Monitoring
  SubSubFunctional Area:       Management Central
  Product:  OS/400 BASE (5722SS100)
  Release:  V5R3M0

  Classification:       Entitled/Advanced

 Document Title:Management Central - File QMGTC/QAYPSYSTEM Damaged
 Document Problem Summary:
  The message CPF3285 - Damage found on file QAYPSYSTEM in library QMGTC
was found during a system weekly backup (as well as the daily backup).
 Resolution:
  To resolve the problem, do the following:

 1   On the IBM® i5/OS® command line type the following:

     ENDTCPSVR *MGTC

     Press the Enter key.

 2   Delete the following files in order:

     QMGTC/QAYPSGRPCT
     QMGTC/QAYPSYSGRP
     QMGTC/QAYPSYSTEM

 3   On the i5/OS command line type the following:

     CALL QSYS/QYPSSETUP PARM(V5R3M0)

     Press the Enter key.  This program will re-create the files, redo all

     constraints, and start journaling.

 4   On the i5/OS command line type the following:

     STRTCPSVR *MGTC

     Press the Enter key.