Objects get damaged.  Any number of things can cause a damaged object, but
typically they are do to system faults of some type or other, usually
hardware related.  Software-related corruption is an unusual and highly
critical problem.

I did notice that you have two PMRs.  One looked to be a corrupt LDAP
implementation, while the other is a Management Central issue.  I don't see
either one telling you "that's what backups are for", although the fact that
the MGTC PMR is still open is certainly a cause for concern.  I'm currently
trying to find out who is responsible for this area.

I have to note that I don't see any PMR for the application files.  Are the
application files getting corrupted regularly as well?  If so, you should
definitely open a separate PMR on those.

Joe