The *ADD authority relates to your ability to add/restore an object owned
by some other user profile (adding to that user's owned object list).

A simple solution would be to make all your users have a group profile or
supplemental group profile of something innocuous, such as QUSER and then,
one time, unpack those save files, change the owner of the files (in your
QTEMP library) to QUSER and then re-save them to the save files.  That
way, each of your regular users would have sufficient authority to *ADD
those objects when s/he needs them.

Dave Schnee,
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC