Brian:

Two thoughts come to mind...

First, you might investigate STRDBMON and the info that the database monitor
can preserve. While not as real-time as debug, it _should_ show you the actual
SQL statement that was executed.

Second, you might review the listing of the program that comes out of the
preprocessor. Numerous variables are generated that can be discovered in the
listing. The calls to the system SQL routines all need parms passed in and
variables are created for those parms. It probably won't be the statement
itself, but you can find DSs in the listing that bring all the various host
variables together in a structure. No reason jumps out why you couldn't see
those DSs in debug.

Tom Liotta