midrange-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>   9. RE: password synch (Doug Hart)
>
>My point exactly.  It's not a native OS/400 solution.

Also, IIRC, the OP was merely about communications between multiple partitions.
There was nothing but basic telnet and/or passthru involved and potentially
nothing but a basic 5250 terminal type.

No need for anything beyond get/set encrypted password APIs between the
partitions (assuming password levels were constant, etc.) essentially.

Tom Liotta

p.s. Sorry, Nick, but it doesn't look like EIM/SSO is appropriate here. Of
course, if Windows networking becomes a requirement...