>CALL QSFWINV

This program's report shows the tier level you are licensed for, not
necessarily the tier level of your system...

For example ... When I look at my licensing I see this:

PRODUCT  RELEASE  PROCESSOR  FEATURE
5722SS1  V5R3M0     *ANY      5050
5722SS1  V5R3M0     *ANY      5103
5722AF1  V5R2M0     P40       5050
5722BR1  V5R3M0     P40       5050
5722BR1  V5R3M0     *ANY      5101
5722BR1  V5R3M0     P40       5102
5722DE1  V5R3M0     P40       5050
5722JS1  V5R3M0     P40       5050
5722PT1  V5R3M0     P40       5050
5722PT1  V5R3M0     P40       5101
5722QU1  V5R3M0     P20       5050
5722ST1  V5R3M0     P20       5050

Even though my Processor Group is a P20 .... as shown using the WRKLICINF
command:

                        Work with License Information

System serial number . . . . . . . . . :   10E844A
Processor group  . . . . . . . . . . . :   P20

There is a difference because we transferred program products from an old tier
P40 system to our new system which just happened to be a tier P20...

Kenneth