Use DCM to open your key database and save again.  You may have to
change the password to re-stash it.  Currently it looks like you cannot
open and decrypt the key database.

Christopher Bipes
Information Services Director
CrossCheck, Inc.

707.586.0551, ext. 1102
707.585.5700 FAX

Chris.Bipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Cross-Check.com

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by e-mail (by replying to
this message) or telephone (noted above) and permanently delete the
original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.  Thank you
for your cooperation with respect to this matter.