date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 09:59:02 -0500
from: rob@xxxxxxxxx
subject: RE: Copy multiple files to PC csv format

What error?

I tried asc this time I changed the extension of the stmf, it still asks for a binary image :

C:\Documents and Settings\Anne d'Hooge>ftp -s:script2.txt
ftp> open 1........
Connected to 1............
220-QTCP at AS400.AS400.COM.
220 Connection will close if idle more than 5 minutes.
User (1......:(none)):
331 Enter password.
230 ANNEDH logged on.
ftp> quote site namefmt 1
250  Now using naming format "1".
ftp> cd /QDLS/ANNE
250 "/QDLS/ANNE" is current directory.
ftp> dir
200 PORT subcommand request successful.
125 List started.
               315266 06-02-03 16:16:00 *DOC       AKAAGF.TXT
250 List completed.
ftp: 63 bytes received in 0,00Seconds 63000,00Kbytes/sec.
ftp> asc
200 Representation type is ASCII nonprint.
ftp> get AKAAGF.TXT
200 PORT subcommand request successful.
504 Binary image transfer is required for file.
ftp> bye
221 QUIT subcommand received.

C:\Qtemp>ftp gdihq
Connected to gdihq.dekko-1.
220-QTCP at GDIHQ.
220 Connection will close if idle more than 5 minutes.
User (gdihq.dekko-1:(none)): rob
331 Enter password.
Password:
230 ROB logged on.
ftp> asc
200 Representation type is ASCII nonprint.
ftp> cd /rob
250-NAMEFMT set to 1.
250 "/rob" is current directory.
ftp> get anne.txt
200 PORT subcommand request successful.
150 Retrieving file /rob/anne.txt
250 File transfer completed successfully.
ftp: 6 bytes received in 0.06Seconds 0.10Kbytes/sec.
ftp> cd /qdls/sysdoc
250 "/QDLS/sysdoc" is current directory.
ftp> get anne2.txt
200 PORT subcommand request successful.
150 Retrieving file /QDLS/sysdoc/anne2.txt
250 File transfer completed successfully.
ftp: 6 bytes received in 0.00Seconds 6000.00Kbytes/sec.
ftp> quit
221 QUIT subcommand received.

C:\Qtemp>type anne.txt
test