Maybe IBM could make a commercial out of that:

"Still using a legacy Unix or Windoz system? Move up to the latest (and securest) IBM iSeries/i5."

        * Jerry C. Adams
*iSeries Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale Distributors, Inc.* *
voice
        615.995.7024
fax
        615.995.1201
email
        jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

And another point...if you think about improvements and changes to a
system, I don't think there's a system out there that's had more
changes than an iSeries. Using virtualization from the mainframe and
UNIX shells from UNIX and the ability to host multiple OS's (ala VM),
the iSeries has had more changes than any system I know of, except
maybe for mainframes.