There are several companies providing this solution.  Symtrax Compleo is a good
one also and there's always Robot Reports.  I've used them both to email
reports and they do a good job.

-----Original Message-----
From: egriffin@xxxxxxxx
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:26:06 -0500
Subject: Re: send e-mail with outq

We use spoolmail by Gumbo software can email in almost any format.

Ed Griffin
IT Analyst
City of Holyoke Gas & Electric Dept.
1 Canal Street
Holyoke, Ma 01040

T: (413)536-9422
F: (413)536-9440
egriffin@xxxxxxxx

http://www.hged.com/
http://www.hge.net/netsurf/home/

"Brad Stone" <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
01/26/2006 11:39 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: send e-mail with outq

I also have some low cost utilities that will do this.
 Feel free to contact me offline for assistance.

You can find my contact information at
www.bvstools.com/contact.html.

Thanks!

Brad