Hi Vengoal

I had a similar dilemma to you where I had DDM connections between 7 machines for all users on those systems. The solution I eventually employed was along the following lines:

On each system create a dummy DDM user, e.g. SYSADDM on SYSTEMA, SYSBDDM on SYSTEMB, SYSCDDM on SYSTEMC etc etc

For each user, on each system run the ADDSVRAUTE for each target DD system, but use the USRID to specify the dummy DDM user profile on the target system. This avoids the problem of having to add every user to every system just to run DDM.

So, an example command would look something like: ADDSVRAUTE USRPRF(profile) SERVER(SYSTEMA) USRID(SYSADDM)

Hope this helps with your problem

Regards
Evan Harris