Hello, everyone!

I wonder if someone can shed some light to my problem.  I am trying to
establish DDM connection from one iSeires to another one, but get the
error message:

                         Additional Message Information

 Message ID . . . . . . :   CPF9190       Severity . . . . . . . :   40
 Message type . . . . . :   Information
 Date sent  . . . . . . :   11/04/05      Time sent  . . . . . . :
08:46:59

 Message . . . . :   Authorization failure on DDM TCP/IP connection
attempt.
 Cause . . . . . :   A connection attempt failed with reason code 6. The
reason
   codes and their meanings are as follows:
   0 -- Unknown cause.
   1 -- Password expired.
   2 -- Password not valid.
   3 -- Password missing.
   4 -- Protocol violation.
   5 -- User ID not found.
   6 -- User ID not valid. For a iSeries server this could mean a damaged
user
     profile or PASSWORD(*NONE).
   7 -- User ID revoked or disabled.
 More...

I don't know how my profile is damaged, or password not valid. I did
CHGDDMTCPA AUTOSTART(*YES) PWDRQD(*NO), but it still didn't work.

Any help is appreciated!

DJ

Dajiang He(DJ)
MIS