From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu Nov 03 20:57:44 2005
Subject: Re: Howto get full SRC info

Antonio,

  You are correct. When the server stops yellow light on an SRC it
displays word 11 by default. You may then up arrow to word 12 and press
enter (blue) to display it. Same with 13 etc. Some words may be all 0's.
Additinally some SRCs populate more words than others so just keep
pressing up and enter until no more words are available.

  - Larry