Art,

There's no error message in Outlook Express, it appears to complete
normally. I will be trying Thunderbird tomorrow, but I'd hate to have to
roll out a new Mail Client to everyone unless absolutely necessary.

We are probably behind one or two cume PTF's since this is a V5R1
machine.Guess it's time to dust off the ECS modem........ ;-)