I eventually did get the image catalog upgrade to run on the 170, after
deleting the PTF image catalogs.  All the images were in different
directories, e.g. /imgclg/upgrade, /imgclg/cumulative and
/imgclg/groups.  I did do the license acceptance prior to the upgrade.

Regards,

Scott Ingvaldson
iSeries System Administrator
GuideOne Insurance Group