-----Original Message-----
From: Al Barsa

The libraries to be omitted are put in the OMITLIB parameter.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com
http://www.as400connection.com

             cherie.sheets@Eld
             er-Beerman.com
             midrange-l-bounce         midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             10/19/2005 11:16          Option 21 SAVSYS excluding some
             AM                        libraries

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

Hi,

      I have to do an option 21 savsys tonight before a hardware shutdown
and move on Friday.  There are some data libraries

we back up every night and therefore don't need to include in the save.  I
know there's a way to omit libraries from this

backup and you do it by prompting it somehow, but for the life of me I
can't
remember the how to sequence.

Can anyone help me out?

TIA,