They were announcing a new version of their products, but it was so
crowded and noisy that I didn't get much out of the announcement.  That
was my main reason for going in the first place!

Thank you,
Ronald L. Zimmerman
I.T. Applications Manager
Swiss Valley Farms, Co.      http://www.swissvalley.com
"The Good for You Company"
Email: Ron-Zimmerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Gregory A. Garner" <ggarner_gds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
09/22/2005 06:52 AM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: COMMON Update... - the Porsche give-away?

What was the actual topic of the presentation? (For those of us who are
following the Common Update stream).

Gregory A. Garner
Garner Data Systems, Inc
4270 Grand Teton Parkway