I'd be sorry to hear if that drawing was not on the up and up.  We have
been customers of theirs for 10+ years and are very satisfied.  They have
always been good to work with - tech support, product quality, training,
and negotiating deals.  Hope they don't tarnish their reputation to
much.......

Michael Crump
Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN  47302
(765)741-7696
(765)741-7012 f
(800)428-8642

"The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us
from the support of a cause we believe to be just"  Abraham Lincoln

             "Shannon
             O'Donnell"
             <sodonnell@irish-                                          To
             studios.com>              midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             midrange-l-bounce
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                        Subject
                                       Re: COMMON Update... - the Porsche
                                       give-away?
             09/22/2005 07:12
             AM

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

For those of us not at COMMON, could someone provide details of what
happened?