We've used both Express and Enable.  Both work pretty darn well and stable.
Points that I would suggest to look for are:

1.)  These guys are not necessarily CPU nor memory friendly.  I know for a
fact that the minimum recommended for Express is to low - we were at it and
had issues installing.  I'm now working on 1 825 processor and 5GB of
memory and it seems to be ok - we aren't hitting it real heavy yet.  But
our hope is to have a 570 with lots of power and memory available for our
true production.  (we are migrating from a Wintel implementation of
Plumtree that is on 5 servers)

2.)  Enable 5.x, for being relatively new to the iSeries hasn't been to
bad.  It seems to be a bit more cumbersome and certain scripts that we've
run as part of the install are pretty intensive on the system.

3.)  Enable does not have all the bells and whistles to work with what I
term as the wizard interface.  So, the HTTP manager (that is actually
pretty slick) won't see or show you information on the Enable installation.
Kind of a bummer.  You'd think since the iSeries support was very slow in
coming we'd get that functionality.

4.)  As with anything you install - check your hardware and software
prerequisites.  You need to make sure that you are pretty darn current on
your group ptf's.

Michael Crump
Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN  47302
(765)741-7696
(765)741-7012 f
(800)428-8642

"The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us
from the support of a cause we believe to be just"  Abraham Lincoln

             "Mohammad,
             Tanveer"
             <TMohammad@cskaut                                          To
             o.com>                    Midrange Systems Technical
             Sent by:                  Discussion
             midrange-l-bounce         <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/22/2005 11:29          Websphere Portals
             AM

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

Anyone using them on iSeries?  What are the pros / cons?