From: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Date: 09/21/05 14:53:16
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Green screen to GUI

I have written 3 small VARPG apps that are in production and I am
considering developing more.

I am looking forward to the free-format update as we are still on V5R2.

The question I have is has anyone developed a good VARPG menu-system, or
launcher app, to tie all of the apps together.  I hate having several
separate applications installed on the client machine.  The user should
be able to launch one app and run everything else from there.

Bob Cagle
IT Manager
Lynk, Inc.