  From: "Wilt, Charles"
  To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion"
  Subject: RE: 5250 telnet keepalive
  Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 08:35:15 -0400

  Albert,

  When you say you can't use pass-through, I assume you mean the
  STRPASTHR command.

  Have you tried simply using telnet from the first machine to the
  second?

  TELNET secondmachinename

  or

  TELNET xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

  I can think of no reason why this wouldn't work or couldn't be used.

  HTH,

  Charles Wilt
  Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
  ph: 513-573-4343
  fax: 513-398-1121

  I have
  > to disconnect and reconnect.
  >
  > I would like to know if there is some UDDS string (like a poll)
  that my