Thanks Vern!!!

Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:For a program use DSPPGM. If it is
an OPM program, the source information
is on the first screen. If it is an ILE program, the source information is
on each of the modules that were linked together. The module list is the
3rd set of screens, or you can use DSPPGM TYPE(*MODULE) - it might be
OPTION(*MODULE), I forget. Service programs are the same as ILE programs -
the source information is on each module, not the service program itself.

There is no *OUTFILE output, by the way, probably because the information
does not line up nicely into a single structured record format.

HTH
Vern