Hi everyone and happy Friday.  Does any one have a package/shareware out
there for verify access to customer data?  We are looking to allow our
customers to logon to a web site and access their billing information
and other aspects of their account.  We currently have a home grown
package that allows our customers to logon using their store number and
a plain text password.  We want to be able to allow users to sign on
using their email address and a secure password, stored in a one way
encryption format.  I want to be able to associate multiple user
accounts with one customer number and assign rights to the user
accounts.  Rights might be Administrator, (can add / remove / reset
passwords for users with their customer number), transaction processing,
reporting at various levels, etc.

I would like the users to request a password re-set sent to their e-mail
address on file, since it will be a one way encryption of the password,
we cannot look it up and give it to them.  I would like to be able to
add new access rights based on a master file of what we make available.
Expiration notices of passwords and unused accounts.

We are currently running Apache server under i5 OS v5r3 and Win2k.  We
are also running IIS 6.0 under Win2k.

Vendors are welcome to contact me privately.

Chris Bipes
Information Services Director
CrossCheck, Inc.
707.586.0551, ext. 1102